Yes. Source: 201 KAR 23:075, Section 3.
1. Any of the Colleges of Social Work in Kentucky (all are accredited by the Council on Social Work Education);
2. National Association of Social Workers (NASW) (or Kentucky Chapter);
3. Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB);
4. Clinical Social Work Association (CSWA) (or the Kentucky Society of Clinical Social Workers);
5. Any of the following national associations or their affiliated state chapters: American Psychological Association (APA); American Counseling Association (ACA); National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); and American Psychiatric Association (APA).
Please note: These sponsors or providers are not approved for the KY Social Work Ethics course or the LCSW Supervision Training course; these courses have to be pre-approved by the KY Board of Social Work. Please check our approved listing from our website. The courses will have a KBSW approval number on the certificate upon completion.